I'm gonna slay this year
And the definition of slay: be extremely impressive, stylish, or successful. So yeah. That's what I intend to do. But the whole concept of goal-setting/new years resolutions isn't something that excites me. Because then I actually have to hold myself accountable which nobody likes to do. You are your own worst enemy there. But for some reason I actually put some thought into what I want to accomplish this year, personally and professionally. So here's the breakdown...
- show up for Violet (our 9 year old) as much as possible (that means freeing up my evenings and weekends)
- workout 6x a week (I already do this but I want to get to my goal weight of 160 lbs)
- perform piano at church (I'm rusty and haven't played for years! but I miss it)
- give my 100% to every client (that means keeping my body and mind fit and having strict boundaries on how many times a week I'm shooting)
- be consistent with email newsletters and blogposts (1-2 times per month)
- be able to upgrade some equipment to the tune of $7k